AmEx CC-800 errors, two different AmEX user IDs.

Options

If I "fix" or "deactivate" the accounts associated with one ID, the accounts associated with the other ID faile with CC-800 and vice-versa. If I deactivate both and start over, the same behavior occurs.

The was a problem in Dec 2023, "Chase CC-800 errors, two different Chase user IDs" that is identical to the problem I am encountering. Several users reported that issue but the resolution wasn't reported.

B) Windows 11 Home / Quicken Premier Subscription - Quicken user since the last century

Comments

• CaveCreek
    CaveCreek Member ✭✭✭
    Options

The post from Quicken Kristina on Jan 16, 2024 pointed me to the solution. Without all the details, it has to do with Quicken's cloud data. Although I wasn't sync'ing my data with the cloud, I had to turn that feature on and "Reset your cloud data" under "Edit>Preferences>Mobile & Web." I then went back to turning the feature off. If you are having this CC-800 issue, I recommend looking up Quicken Kristina's procedure from Jan 16, 2024. There seems to be a number of variations to solving this issue but that procedure looks good overall.

B) Windows 11 Home / Quicken Premier Subscription - Quicken user since the last century