Investment Account Reconcile not working

geneshim
geneshim Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

Hello,

I am running Quicken for Mac version Version 7.9.1 (Build 709.54540.100). I just ran my online updates and went in to reconcile my investment accounts. Previously, the reconcile included only the cash in the accounts and it's been working fine forever. This time, it seems that the reconcile now includes the individual invesment values making the difference the amount between cash and the account value.

Has anyone seen this? Has the behavior changed with the most recent release?

Comments

• Jon
    Jon Quicken Mac Subscription SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta

Are you reconciling to the online balance or the statement balance? I just reconciled all my Fidelity accounts for September to their statement balances and it reconciled the cash balance as usual.

If it is online balance, what investment firm?

• geneshim

Thanks Jon…

I have been reconciling to the online balance with success with both JP Morgan/Chase and Schwab. The online balance reconciled to cash in all cases and, again, worked fine until this most recent reconcile (10/2/2024).

I have in the past reconciled to the statement and can continue to do that, but loved the online reconcile.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Gene

• geneshim

I ended up reconciling to my last statements and then, it started working again. Go figure. Thanks, Jon, for your help.