EWC+ Not working 10/5/24

denmarfl
denmarfl Member ✭✭✭✭

All my EWC+ Banks;…BofA, Chase, CiTi…not connecting. My DirectConnect banks, Truist, Vanguard, Fidelity…all connected Fine…. No Error messages….

Update…Quicken Chat confirms there is a Server issue with EWC+….EWC+ is Down

Answers

• tom.cech
    tom.cech Member ✭✭

Using Quicken Classic in Windows 11. This morning, I went through the usual steps for OSU, entered password and the processing window opened apparently downloading transactions. I started looking at individual accounts and the only accounts updated were Fidelity Investments. Accounts would not update when done individually. One account, Old National Bank, requested a second level authorization, SMS message, which I entered, but that account did not update either.

No error messages or other indications anything is wrong.

• Unknown
    edited October 5
    This content has been removed.
  • GermanBlueRam
    GermanBlueRam Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 5

I am having problems with EWC accounts, but not Direct Connect ones.

• clspurge
    clspurge Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭
    edited October 5

All of my accounts seem to be EWC or EWC+ so I'm completely unable to update.

• NotUserFriendly
    NotUserFriendly Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭
    edited October 5

Same update, same experience. All accounts on the list show successful but in red with red dots next to the account names. Flashed green for a second but then went all red. None of my accounts were updated. Tried again, even closed the program, reopened and tried again. Tried without VPN too. Still unsuccessful.

• Banditz71
    Banditz71 Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭
    edited October 5

Same issue here … no updates occur … all show in "red".

• CherylB
    CherylB Quicken Mac Subscription Member ✭✭
    edited October 5

Also no luck with Citibank this morning, October 4th. So frustrating. The issue was supposed to have been resolved.

• Anders Martinson
    Anders Martinson Member ✭✭✭

Thank you. Same experience here. Fidelity and Vanguard working. Chase doesn't show any status at all. Accounts don't appear in summary.

• ajcamma
    ajcamma Member ✭✭
    edited October 5

Ongoing problem. Can't update any achwab accounts today. Proba

lem has been recurring since December. AND NO SUPPORT ON WEEKENDS!!!

• Tharris
    Tharris Member ✭✭✭

Same here as well. Thank you for the update.

• Linda
    Linda Member ✭✭
    edited October 5

I am having the same issue as Banditz71. I have had some luck reauthorizing but then the one step update doesn't work with some institutions. This has been a mess all week

• denmarfl
    denmarfl Member ✭✭✭✭

No sense in anyone tiring to connect …per Quicken Chat…there is a Quicken Server Issue and EWC+ is Down. I would have liked to see something from the Quicken Moderator….

• Banditz71

Seems to be working this morning………

• jimsullivan
    jimsullivan Member ✭✭

October 6, 2024 7:58AM PDT

Citi Bank Authorization and update worked for the first time in two weeks.

• denmarfl
    denmarfl Member ✭✭✭✭

I just tried Chase…it did not connect. Register still shows last Connection 10/4/24. Why is it, or have i missed it, Quicken has not Posted this issue on their Support Website…I mean all EWC+ connection Down…or maybe some…intermittently connect…this is major and hearing officially from Quicken would be information all of us would like to know…… I do not want to go thru De-Active/Re-Active accts if doing so would not be the corrective steps to once again connect my EWC+ accts

• Banditz71

denmarfl - My Chase account (Visa) "did" connect this morning … that's strange!

• denmarfl
    denmarfl Member ✭✭✭✭

I just chatted with Quicken Chat Support…yesterday a Chat agent confirmed there was a Server issue…today this chat agent had absolutely no knowledge of a server issue with EWC+ yesterday. As a 35+ year user of Quicken…this entire switch to EWC+ has just about made me say goodbye to this Product. But even moreso, the Support over the years has difinitely declined. yesterday a Chat agent said, server issue…today Chat agent says…there not been any server issues…WOW. My EWC+ connections worked fine on 10/4/24…not so 10/5 or today 10/6/24….. I get a bit tired of De-Activating….re-activating my accts…which I did this time…with my Chase accts…and still no connections. Register still shows last Update 10/4/24