CitiBank and Quicken Issues - Ticket 11296799

ruprecht111
ruprecht111 Quicken Windows Subscription Member

Hello all,

I am sure I share the frustration with all of the CitiBank and Quicken users who have lost the functionality of doing downloads and reconciliations with my multiple Citi accounts and Quicken. This has been going on for a long time, with no idea of when it will be resolved. I call Citi and they say it's Quicken's problem, and Quicken says it's Citi's problem. It is really frustrating when I read on the community boards that the problem has been resolved when it hasn't. Can someone from Quicken give us Citi users an accurate appraisal of the situation and expectations for resolution. I have been a Quicken user for over 30 years, and I am totally fed up with their response to the situation.

The last time I called Citi, the rep gave me the ticket number above. I think it would be good if all of us who are affected inquire from Quicken the status with this ticket number. Maybe if enough people raise the issue, we will get some type of meaningful response.

Tagged:

Comments

• Tiburon HUX
    Tiburon HUX Quicken Windows Subscription Member

I too have been a QUICKEN customer since d.o.s. 2.0. This is very frustrating. Surely there has to be a quicken employee who has the same issue!!!!