Anyone else having a CC-502 error with USAlliance FCU? I have had this issue for several days. Running Windows 10, Quicken 69.25.
Hi @GraneyBC, Thanks for letting us know about this issue you're experiencing. I took a closer look, and since you’ve been seeing this error for more than 24 hours, I’d recommend trying the steps outlined in our support article.
It’s also worth checking your financial institution password. Certain special characters can sometimes cause connection issues. If your password contains any of these characters:
I recommend changing the password on the financial institution’s website and then trying to connect again in Quicken if your password contains any of those characters.
Let me know how this goes.
Hi Carlos, I tried the suggestions and still receive the CC-502 error. Thank you. Bernie
Thanks for following up!
The Support Article mentions trying the steps again after 24 hours have passed. If the issue persists beyond that point, please contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance, as an escalation may be necessary.
Thank you!
I was having the same issue with
CC-502 error with USAlliance FCU and have been getting this error for many days (including today) and am running windows 11, quicken 69.25
I am also having the same issue with CC-502 error connecting to USAlliance FCU.
And getting this error for about a week.
Quicken R69.25 classic on Windows 10 with ESU.
I was able to update my USAlliance FCU accounts today. Hopefully, this means the issue is corrected for all.
It also worked for me.
Question for @GraneyBC & @BarkleysMom, do you have random 2FA reauthorization requests from USAlliance when updating the account. I have 2FA disabled on my Account, yet Quciken update randomly forces me to go thru 2FA. It did it again today
Yes, I do have random 2FA requests. I also have it disabled, so I assume it’s just a bug.
Thank you all for updating the discussion to let us know the CC-502 Error has been resolved!
As for the random Two-Factor Authentication prompts, these come directly from the bank, so I would recommend reaching out to them for assistance with that. Disabling it, as one of you mentioned doing, should also work to prevent them.
If you need more help, don't hesitate to reach back out!
Thanks again!
I connected with USAlliance and they advised that they are aware of the issue with Quicken and 2FA. Unfortunately, they were not able to advise when or if the issue will be corrected.
Just received this update:
Hi,
I heard back from our IT Department, and they advised for security purposes we require all members to use 2FA when signing in to Quicken. We cannot remove this permission for individual members.
Sincerely,
Erica Montalbo
Thank you for reaching out to the financial institution and sharing the results.
It sounds like the 2FA is now required. Are you still able to update your accounts successfully, or is there an issue with the 2FA that prevents you from doing so?
Let me know!
Hi Alyssa,
I am able to update, just not within a scheduled update because the system waits for the 2FA code. In the grand scheme of things, a minor issue.
Thanks for clarifying that for me.
A minor issue, but definitely less convenient. I apologize for that.
Unfortunately, we can't change this requirement on our end. Luckily, it is not preventing you from updating your accounts altogether. If that changes or you need more help, let us know.