I started getting error messages in the last week. When I try to reset the account, I am able to get through the 3rd party access approval, but get this message when returning to Quicken.
Hi @GTmem,
Thanks for letting us know about the issue you're experiencing and for sharing the screenshot!
To better understand why this is happening, let me ask you a few questions:
If not, I suggest trying a different default browser to see if that makes a difference. You can follow these steps:
I hope this helps. Let us know how it goes!
I tried with both Chrome and Edge. Same response. I get this message in the browser. Its when I return to Quicken that I get the sign in error message
Thanks for trying the steps outlined above. After reviewing our internal tools, I found that the FDP-105 error has been present for more than 48 hours.
I recommend contacting Quicken Support for further assistance. As mentioned in our Support Article, they can guide you through additional troubleshooting steps in real time and escalate the case if necessary.
Phone support is available Monday through Friday, from 5:00 AM PT to 5:00 PM PT. I hope this helps!