I am using Quicken Classic Deluxe. For context, I lost Quicken in March when an older laptop failed to start, so I downloaded and set it up again from scratch on a new laptop.
Am getting an Update Error when attempting to update from 9.0.3 to 9.2.2. The install appears to download (I see a progress bar), but then the error inevitably pops up.
I fully shut down and restart, but the error repeats.
Quicken's "help" bot sent me to a Windows firewall troubleshooting article (I can't find one for Mac anyway), so I checked and have no trouble accessing the Quicken website via Help within the Quicken app, and no firewalls are running on Chrome, my browser. The bot also said to send the screenshots via the app's Help → Report a problem, which I have done, and I see it is a one-way street, where they can't help either, so to call Quicken or ask the Community. So here I am.
Maybe I need to find and confirm my archive location, since the Error said it could not extract the archive? Not sure how to find that. Thought it might be in Macintosh HD→Library→Application Support, but don't see it. And my Finder and Spotlight can't find any files. The only obvious file is the main Quicken Application.
Any troubleshooting tips will be appreciated.