(Running Quicken Classic Premier version R69.29; on Windows 11)
I have a recently added Chase Sapphire Preferred account connected through Express Web Connect+.
Quicken originally called the account CREDIT CARD XX0286. I rename it to C-Sapphire 0286, and the change saves normally.
The renamed account survives One Step Update, closing/reopening Quicken, Windows/VM restarts, and additional downloads. However, a few days later the Account Name eventually changes itself back to CREDIT CARD XX0286.
The Description remains Chase Sapphire Preferred; only the Account Name is overwritten.
I have another Chase credit-card account using Express Web Connect+ whose custom account name does not revert. The affected account is the newer account.
Mobile & Web Sync is OFF, and transaction downloads work normally.
Has anyone else seen a newer Chase EWC+ account periodically replace the locally assigned Account Name with the bank-supplied name?
I have also submitted this through Quicken’s Report a Problem function with logs.