I've received the CC-501 error for over 2 weeks and submitted the errors multiple times with no resolution. When is this going to be resolved?
Hi @dyuen91,
Thanks for providing the details about the connection issue. After reviewing your account, I can see multiple errors related to this financial institution. I suggest starting with a clean reconnection of the affected accounts.
Before following any troubleshooting steps, I suggest creating a backup of your Quicken data file. This gives you a restore point if you need to go back to your current account setup.
Once the backup is created, I suggest deactivating all accounts associated with this financial institution, including any closed or hidden accounts, and then adding the accounts back.
To deactivate an account:
Repeat these steps for each account associated with this financial institution. Once you have confirmed that all the accounts are deactivated, try adding them back:
To reactivate the accounts:
After completing these steps, please let me know how it goes. I look forward to your reply!