Quicken Classic Deluxe, Version R69.63, Build 27.1.69.53
Using Dell Laptop Windows 11
About 30 days ago, I downloaded the Amazon Retail Categorization extension in Chrome and successfully used it to download my Citibank Mastercard transactions from Amazon. The transactions were categorized correctly, including several “split” transactions, all correctly.
About 1 week later, I repeated the process. I viewed the Retail Categorization work on the Quicken website chrome-extension://afndnhedddlgkojbodikkmkfhdhcgjld/dashboard.html#/orders
The extension ran, and a pop-up indicated 12 transactions had been downloaded from Amazon and categorized. These were the correct transactions. I selected the webpage radio button option to VIEW the transactions, and I could see the transactions on the Quicken website above from mid-September to September 15th.
When I opened the Citibank Account in Quicken, these same transactions downloaded, but the categorization field in the register just repeated the last categorization for a prior Amazon transaction in the register for all 12 Amazon transactions. I had to manually recategorize them.
I deleted the extension and then reinstalled it in Chrome several days later, and upon opening Quicken, I selected Quicken/Tools/Retail Purchase Categorization and let it run. This time it did not download any transactions. I then selected One Step Update, and it correctly downloaded the most recent Amazon transactions but again miscategorized them using the last category that I used for a prior Amazon transaction.
I waited a few days and then called Quicken Support on 9/38/2026. The representative had me uninstall the Chrome extension and Quicken. I then reinstalled everything. I ran the extension and downloaded 8 transactions from Amazon charged to my Citibank credit card. While I could see the 8 new transactions on the website chrome-extension://afndnhedddlgkojbodikkmkfhdhcgjld/dashboard.html#/orders, they did not appear in the Quicken register. I then selected One Step Update, and it correctly downloaded the most recent Amazon transactions, but like several days ago, it again miscategorized the transactions using the last category that I used for a prior Amazon transaction.
The Quicken representative said that there were no other options provided by Quicken. He told me to post this in the community and to wait for a fix.
[Edited - Readability]