Several weeks ago I noted here that my daily Fidelity Investments download to Quicken (which included an Elan Visa acct) didn’t balance to the Elan Visa data shown on the actual Fidelity website if I did the download in the morning. It would only balance if I performed a download after 2 PM.
I have figured it out. Fidelity was using my Master Fidelity Password to download the Elan Visa data to Quicken. I have removed Quicken authority to access the Elan Data through the Fidelity download.
I now download Elan VISA transactions directly from the official Elan website. I set this up by changing my user sign in and password to the Official Elan Website. The official Elan Visa account number remains unchanged for both the discontinued technique and the new technique. I use the One Step Update.
My Elan Visa download now balances to Quicken regardless of when I do the download.