It seems to me the title is only available for a fleeting moment when after accepting investment transactions. I know I can screen print it at that time…is it available at other times?
If not, why not?
Hi @John Patriarca,
The Security Mismatch details are displayed as part of the process of accepting downloaded investment transactions. Once that process is completed, the Security Mismatch screen is no longer available to reopen, and there isn't a separate location in Quicken where those same details can be viewed afterward.
The mismatch information is generated during the transaction acceptance process to identify differences between the security information downloaded from the financial institution and what is currently recorded in your Quicken file. It isn’t saved as a separate report or screen after the process is completed.
Some situations that can result in a security mismatch include:
I also suggest reviewing our support article for additional information:
https://info.quicken.com/win/how-do-i-resolve-a-security-comparison-mismatch
I hope this helps!