How to transfer shares between investment accounts in Q Premier 2017 (Windows)

Unknown
Unknown Member
edited November 2017 in Investing (Windows)
I am trying to transfer some mutual fund shares to a new investment account, but there is no "transfer shares" option available in the action drop down list. I guess I can specify lots to remove and then re-enter all of the information in the new account, but what a time disaster that would be. Surely there is a solution. Hope someone can help. Thank you!

Comments

• Unknown
    Unknown Member
    edited November 2017
    Never mind, I found it! For those of you that might have this same question, click on the "Enter Transactions" tab (top left of my screen), then use its drop down menu. I was trying to get there through the "Action" drop down which doesn't show it as an option. 
  • Tim Avery
    Tim Avery Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    M.E. said:

Never mind, I found it! For those of you that might have this same question, click on the "Enter Transactions" tab (top left of my screen), then use its drop down menu. I was trying to get there through the "Action" drop down which doesn't show it as an option. 

Thank you! I just transferred two entire accounts from one brokerage to another; this probably saved me several hours of tedious data entry.
This discussion has been closed.