Quicken Deluxe 2018 (Canada) for Windows - Import security prices via CSV file

Citius
Citius Member ✭✭
edited August 2018 in Investing (Windows)
I recently upgraded to the above-captioned version of Quicken and I do not see the option to import security prices using a CSV file.

Am I correct in thinking that option is available only with the Home & Business version, and that I would need to change versions to perform such imports?

If so, does anyone know how to go about changing versions?

TIA

Comments

• smayer97
    smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    No, this is supposed to be available to all versions that support investments. I am not a QWin user so not sure where the option is to be found but it should be there somewhere. I'm sure a QWin user will come along and clarify.

(If you find this reply helpful, please be sure to click "Like", so others will know, thanks.)

Have Questions? Help Guide for Quicken for Mac
    FAQs: Quicken MacQuicken WindowsQuicken Mobile
    Add your VOTE to Quicken for Mac Product Ideas

Object to Quicken's business model, using up 25% of your screen? Add your vote here:
    Quicken should eliminate the LARGE Ad space when a subscription expires

(Now Archived, even with over 350 votes!)

(Canadian user since '92, STILL using QM2007)

• Citius
    Citius Member ✭✭
    edited April 2018

No, this is supposed to be available to all versions that support investments. I am not a QWin user so not sure where the option is to be found but it should be there somewhere. I'm sure a QWin user will come along and clarify.

(If you find this reply helpful, please be sure to click "Like", so others will know, thanks.)

Thanks for the confirmation. 
    It nudged me into doing some more checking and I found the solution.
  • Citius
    Citius Member ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    I was using release R.1.  It turns out the latest release (as of this writing) is R4.4.
    I discovered that by going to Help > Check for updates where a pop-up message informed that me a newer version is available.
    With release R4.4 I now see the option to Import security prices from CSV file...
This discussion has been closed.