Font

I just upgraded from Quicken 2016 to 2019 and the font is horrible. I'm running Windows 10. I feel like mI need to see an optometrist. I've seen others have had this problem and have tried their convoluted repait instructions but NOTHING has changed. Still horrible display and very hard to use Quicken 2019 now. So frustrating as this should be a basic level "101" issue to resolve. In fact, it shouldn't be an issue at all since it's a step back from 2016. What's the solution here?

Answers

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried Large Fonts?

From Quicken --> View --> Use Large Fonts
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • Vince3
    Vince3 Member ✭✭
    That helps a little but it's really big. My stock update screen becomes a bit unwieldy. I'm beginning to think that this is a Windows 10 problem. The only caveat to that is that I didn't have this problem with Quicken 2016.
  • Greg_the_Geek
    In Windows Settings --> System --> Display --> Scale and layout, what is the percentage for Change the size of text, apps, and other items?
  • Vince3
    Vince3 Member ✭✭
    Greg: It's 100%. Resolution is 1920 x 1080. Orientation is Landscape
  • Greg_the_Geek
  • Vince3
    Vince3 Member ✭✭
    Thanks, Greg, but I've tried that stuff. Nevertheless, I certainly appreciate your input.
  • Vince3
    Vince3 Member ✭✭
    I often times regret upgrading versions. This seems to be the norm that weird stuff goes wrong for whatever reason.
This discussion has been closed.