Bills and Income Reminders Window - what bank account is being used by each line item?

Options
I feel a little lost when I look at this window, as I would like to see, at a glance, which bank account is being used by each line item reflected.
I know that I can double-click on a line item to access this information, but I want to be able to see all accounts at a simple glance.
Am I missing something, or would it be a good idea to suggest that a new column be made available for this window (optional if need be), which shows the relevant bank account for each reminder?
Quicken User since 1995

Best Answers

• Ray Molver
    Ray Molver Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @GeoffG Thank you very much for your suggestion above. I have tried it and it does exactly what I was looking for!
    I had customised the view in the Home screen tab to show “Stay on Top of Monthly Bills”  as it also shows Bill and Income Reminders, but it does not show the relevant account used either.
    Thank you very much for your help in resolving this matter.
    Quicken User since 1995

Answers

• Ray Molver
    Ray Molver Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @GeoffG Thank you very much for your suggestion above. I have tried it and it does exactly what I was looking for!
    I had customised the view in the Home screen tab to show “Stay on Top of Monthly Bills”  as it also shows Bill and Income Reminders, but it does not show the relevant account used either.
    Thank you very much for your help in resolving this matter.
    Quicken User since 1995
This discussion has been closed.