Wells Fargo Advisors missing transactions and/or bad holdings data.

Options
Anybody else having issues with Wells Fargo Advisors ? I am using Quicken Deluxe Windows R23.17. I download daily and have had no recent issues till today, Dec 12, 2019. My IRA holdings data reported in the Online Center appears to be coming from November 2019 ?? I can restore my Quicken file from a backup created yesterday and everything is fine till I do a One Step Update.
Tagged:

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    No need to do anything. Just wait a day or two and your accounts should be back in sync. The issue seems to be with the update file and not your file. This happens from time to time and I have learned not to create "place holders" or do anything because it will always rectify in a day or two. I also had the same issue on the same day as you, and it was only the 2nd time this happed in many years.
  • bnc0123
    bnc0123 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    > @Damian said:
    > No need to do anything. Just wait a day or two and your accounts should be back in sync. The issue seems to be with the update file and not your file. This happens from time to time and I have learned not to create "place holders" or do anything because it will always rectify in a day or two. I also had the same issue on the same day as you, and it was only the 2nd time this happed in many years.

Yes your advice is spot on. Everything cleared up with the next days download. Missing transactions and Online Center holdings have all been rectified.

Patience is a virtue of knowledge :)
This discussion has been closed.