Quicken Mac subscription can't link some e-bills

Hi everyone. I hope someone has an answer to this question.

I have Quicken Deluxe Mac subscription 5.15.3. I have added most of my e-bills from my utilities and my credit card.

But Citi Card, Costco Anywhere Visa (processed through Citi Cards) and T-mobile never link. I get an error message "An unexpected error occurred when updating this ebiller. Try again tomorrow." I've been trying for about 10 days now at different times of the day and night, but they still can't link to my scheduled transactions.

The Citi Card and Costco Visa both download transactions via Direct Connect using One Step Update in Quicken Mac. No problems there. I do have one Citi login and password for both cards, if that makes a difference. But that wouldn't resolve the T-mobile issue.

I'm wondering if any users have been able to connect with these three billers. I've contacted support three times, and they are stumped and just tell me to wait. We've created a brand new test file, and the same error message appears in that test file.

Any help or suggestions...or even a shout out that you got connected for any or all of those billers would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• TomEHawke
    TomEHawke Member ✭✭✭
    By the way, my password with Citi Card, Costco Visa and T-mobile all contain an exclamation point (!). Could that be the issue...although transactions download just fine with Direct Connect using the same password with the exclamation point.

Also, numerous other e-billers have connected, and they all contain an exclamation point with no issue.
  • John44
    John44 Member ✭✭✭
    Yes, I have the same problem, not with these billers, but others like Macys credit card and others. Like you said support is clueless. It is not a show stopper but it would be nice if everything worked like it should.
This discussion has been closed.