Loss of Budgets

I notice I loose Budget Data when i use the Morningstar X Ray Tools.
Anyone else.  Luckily I backed up prior to running that tool.  Looks like I can't do that anymore.
Quicken User Since - 1991

Comments

• Quicken_Julio
    Quicken_Julio Employee, Windows Beta, Mac Beta, Canada Beta mod
    Hi @CMRater,

Thanks for taking the time to post to our Community.

Have you tried performing a Validate & Repair on your file?

This can be accomplished by going to File > File Operations > Copy. Make sure you do not choose Year End Copy for this procedure. Leave all settings default and hit OK. Once copy is complete, select Open New Copy.

In the New Copy, go to File > File Operations > Validate & Repair > Validate File to ensure there are no lingering issues with the data in this file. If you have issues with Investment account(s) slowness or other data issues with an investment account, be sure to also select Rebuild Lots during this procedure.

After the Validation process is finished, review the Data_Log.txt for messages pertaining to the quality of your data and resolve any that are advised with instructions you should follow.

If you receive the message "Damaged data block" in the Data_Log after the Validation completes, the file is not repairable. We recommend restoring a backup from prior to the date listed on this message.

If the issue persists, reach out to Quicken Support for additional troubleshooting.
    Best,
    JV
  • CMRater
    CMRater Member ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks.  Done all that.  There is no "Damage Data Block" in my validations.
    I believe i have narrowed this reoccurring issue to the Portfolio Xray process.
    Quicken User Since - 1991
  • CMRater 

It sounds like you may have resolved the issue based on your last response, but I wanted to check in and see if you needed anything further.

-       Quicken Diana

This discussion has been closed.