Getting error message on new billing that does not make sense

I have signed up for the new check pay and am ready for the bill pay system to go away. However I keep getting an error message that my "reminders" in quicken will no longer be supported. This is confusing since most of my reminders are for deposits and payments that are taken or deposited directly from my checking account and are only in my quicken as an easy way to remember them and enter them into my register. They have nothing to do with bill pay or check pay. Should I be concerned or be changing the way I enter these transactions?

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Jim Pace.

There is a notice about these messages that recently was posted - you can see it at this LINK.

You should not be concerned or change the way you enter those transactions.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Jim Pace.

There is a notice about these messages that recently was posted - you can see it at this LINK.

You should not be concerned or change the way you enter those transactions.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Jim Pace
    Jim Pace Member ✭✭
    Thank you for the great response Frankx! This answers my question.
This discussion has been closed.