Gain/Loss 1-Month number and percent is wrong?

I noticed that one of my securities is showing a completely wrong 1 month Gain/Loss number and percentage and I don't know what I may have done wrong. The security was purchased 3/16/20 and everything reports correctly until 5/29/20. Suddenly from May 28 to May 29th the security begins showing significant losses in one month gain/loss column even though the current gain/loss column seems reasonable and showing gains for both dates. This problem continues to current date and spills over to the Gain/Loss 3 month column. The current market value and current gain seems accurate even today but seems to have no correlation to the 1 month and now 3 month numbers. I'm showing thousands of gain in current column with thousands of loss in 1 month and 3 month. Up till this May 28-29 date there are no transactions entered other than the original stock purchase. Can someone give me some insight into where this column is pulling its data from and where this error could have entered. It obviously throws the entire report out of kilter. Thanks

Best Answer

• Jim L
    Jim L Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Feeling a bit stupid but just realized I was not interpreting the number correctly and have figured out my problem. Thanks to those that wasted their time viewing. Nothing to see here :-)

Answers

• Jim L
    Jim L Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Feeling a bit stupid but just realized I was not interpreting the number correctly and have figured out my problem. Thanks to those that wasted their time viewing. Nothing to see here :-)
This discussion has been closed.