Quicken Premium but Bill Manager is limiting me to 12 and 6 vs. Advertised 15 & 15

Options
I have quicken Premium, just got FORCED off Bill Pay which I have used since the Checkfree days. Site says if I have Quicken Premium I can have 15 Quick Pay and 15 Check Pay per month. However, Bill Manager is limiting me to 12 & 6 is which WHOLLY insufficient especially considering less than half my vendors either aren't available on Quick Pay or simply don't work.

How do I get Premium 15 & 15 enabled?

Comments

• jrich75
    jrich75 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You only get 15 & 15 if you were paying the additional monthly fee for BIllPay.  Standard Premier subscribers only get 12 & 6.  Here are the details:
    https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-bill-manager-how-many-payments-can-i-make-each-month

Quicken user since 1995
    Win11 Deluxe Subscription thru 2024

• joliveto
    joliveto Member ✭✭
    Options
    But I was paying the additional monthly Fee for BillPay...had been for years. So I SHOULD get the 15 & 15. How do I get my setting updated/correct?
  • jrich75
    jrich75 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Are you still paying fees monthly?  If so, I suggest you talk or chat with support when they are open during the week.  As I understand it, you will need to continue the monthly fees to get the additional payments.

Quicken user since 1995

• joliveto
    joliveto Member ✭✭
    Options
    ok...thanks for responding. will try that route.
  • jrich75
    jrich75 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chat is open on the weekends so you could try that today if you want.  Normal phone support is closed.  I'm not sure about premium support.

Quicken user since 1995

This discussion has been closed.