Is there a way to copy my reminders to a word document so I can review them there.

Options
I want to be able to review ALL the reminders before updating Quicken to 2021. I keep getting errors that there is an error with my reminders.

Here is what I get before and after - it never goes away.

(Quicken found a damaged scheduled reminder and removed it. Please check your scheduled reminders by going to Tools>Manage Bills and Income Reminders.)

I was told by support that "QUICKEN DOESN'T REMOVE" the damaged ones

Thank you

Best Answer

• joh1135
    joh1135 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I finally figured it out - I went to.....

1 Bills and Income
    2 Manage All Bills
    3 Print
    4 Export to:
    5 Tab Delimited

Not a easy process to find - BUT IT WORKS :smile:

markus1957 - thank you for your help

Answers

• bmciance
    bmciance SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not sure how it will help but what you can do is bring up the reminder list and hit the print button.  When the print dialog comes up you can select "export to" rather than printing.  You can then select a TXT file.  This will give you what you see on the reminders screen.  However, I don't know if you will be able to find out from this what the cause of your error is but I guess it is worth a try.
  • joh1135
    joh1135 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I tried it on my PC, all it would do is paste the print screen into Excel as a picture.
  • bmciance
    bmciance SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did you do the “export to”?  It would export as a TXT file.  You can also export as Excel.  Those are not exported as pictures. 
  • markus1957
    markus1957 SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Options
    If you are using Mobile Sync it might get loaded back to the file.  Try turning Sync off and running super-validate.  A Quicken Copy routine might also help. Then reset your cloud file after turning sync back on and before performing a manual sync or One Step Update.
  • joh1135
    joh1135 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I finally figured it out - I went to.....

1 Bills and Income
    2 Manage All Bills
    3 Print
    4 Export to:
    5 Tab Delimited

Not a easy process to find - BUT IT WORKS :smile:

markus1957 - thank you for your help
This discussion has been closed.