Can I use 8 1/2 x 14 paper to expand register prin out to include more columns.

oldngrmpy1
oldngrmpy1 Member ✭✭✭✭
I've tried setting up the printer, and quicken to print my register transactions as a hard copy backup, to include more selected columns on the report, using legal size paper in landscape mode, however it doesn't work. I'm especially trying to get the notes to print out per release notes from June '20 Release note R27.20 > Improvements (Bullet # 2). My printer software, Quicken Updates and Windows are all up to date. I'm using Deluxe Version, Subscription edition. Any advice or help appreciated.

Best Answers

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020 Answer ✓
    It sounds like you're trying to print directly from the register. That's not what the 27.20 release notes say you can do. You must create a transaction report and print that.

You can create a transaction report and include the Notes column.
    Reports > Banking > Transaction

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• oldngrmpy1
    oldngrmpy1 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Thanks, I'll try that. I appreciate your help and references!

Answers

• oldngrmpy1
    oldngrmpy1 Member ✭✭✭✭
    N/A see above
  • oldngrmpy1
    oldngrmpy1 Member ✭✭✭✭
    I've tried setting up the printer, and quicken to print my register transactions as a hard copy backup, to include more selected columns on the report, using legal size paper in landscape mode, however it doesn't work. I'm especially trying to get the notes to print out per release notes from June '20 Release note R27.20 > Improvements (Bullet # 2). My printer software, Quicken Updates and Windows are all up to date. I'm using Deluxe Version, Subscription edition. Any advice or help appreciated.
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020 Answer ✓
    It sounds like you're trying to print directly from the register. That's not what the 27.20 release notes say you can do. You must create a transaction report and print that.

You can create a transaction report and include the Notes column.
    Reports > Banking > Transaction

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• oldngrmpy1
    oldngrmpy1 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Thanks, I'll try that. I appreciate your help and references!
This discussion has been closed.