Can't sync due to "referenced resource being deleted"

When i reset my cloud data, that solution works. until i hit the one step update button, which does something that causes this every time after whenever i sync: https://i.imgur.com/Q6ZcWQe.png

I have tried every solution offered that i can find, from resetting my cloud data 20 times, to turning sync on and off, to changing the dataset name. The only thing i haven't done is tried creating a new account (which shouldn't be a solution, in my opinion)

I'm frustrated because quicken forced me to upgrade to this and now the one feature i upgraded for doesn't even work.

Best Answer

• studpup
    studpup Windows Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Sorry about your frustration!

This problem seems to occur if you use the Backup to save your file to a USB stick or NAS, and restore it onto another PC. Use Windows Explorer to copy the file instead.

I see you've already tried resetting your cloud data and the dataset:
    Try switching from the QCS channel to the FDS channel:
    Hold down F4 on your keyboard and select Help > About Quicken
    Once the Quicken connection channel window opens, let go of the F4 key and click Change channel if it shows you are currently using the QCS channel.

Alternately, contact Quicken Support and they can correct your profile on QCS. quicken.com/support

wags Glad to be here!

Answers

• studpup
    studpup Windows Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Sorry about your frustration!

This problem seems to occur if you use the Backup to save your file to a USB stick or NAS, and restore it onto another PC. Use Windows Explorer to copy the file instead.

I see you've already tried resetting your cloud data and the dataset:
    Try switching from the QCS channel to the FDS channel:
    Hold down F4 on your keyboard and select Help > About Quicken
    Once the Quicken connection channel window opens, let go of the F4 key and click Change channel if it shows you are currently using the QCS channel.

Alternately, contact Quicken Support and they can correct your profile on QCS. quicken.com/support

wags Glad to be here!

This discussion has been closed.