GM Financial Issues with Quickpay

Options
As of last week, GM Finanical changed its login to a user's e-mail address. Quicken asked me to update my GM Financial login, which I did and Quicken says I am linked to my GM account. When I try to use Quickpay to pay a GM Financial invoice, however, it has failed 3 times in a row telling me I need to login to the GM Finanical website (which I have and can do without an issue). The GM Finanical website has the following on the landing page: "Payments previously submitted through and processed by Western Union over the phone and through MyAccount are now processed by ACI Payments, Inc.". Seems too coincidental for this to be a problem on my end alone. Anyone?

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @GIWalt

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I was taking a look on our side to see if there was anything not syncing. I've tried resyncing it on our side to see if you're able to pay again. There is a good chance the switch over to western union is the issue but we'll see if this might help. 

Once you get a chance let us know if you're able to find anything else out.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• GIWalt
    GIWalt Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I needed to pay the invoice today so I paid directly on the GM Finanical website. So, I won't be able to retry this for another month.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @GIWalt

Thanks for letting us know. In that case ideally in a month we'll be able to better test out if we're able to get better results after the changes. Once you have a chance let us know when you're able to find out more information.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.