One Step Updating not updating one account out of sixteen?

One Step Update not updating recently added account. Ticker Symbol is correct and account was updated once.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• billwoolf2
    billwoolf2 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I found the answer. Quicken began giving the message: "Quicken online service is unavailable at this time. Please wait ten minutes and try again". This continued for two days. I found the fix to this problem by going to Edit>Preferences->Quicken Id Sync & Alerts; Then click sign on as different user and type "yes" to sign out. Then sign back in with your same user Id and Password. This fixed both the "online service unavailable" problem and my One Step Update problem.

Answers

• billwoolf2
    billwoolf2 Member ✭✭
    One Step Update not updating recently added account. Ticker Symbol is correct and account was updated once.

Also, the first step when adding an investment account seems to want to identify my brokerage institution. I used to be able to bypass this but am no longer able to bypass. Adding an investment account jus became more complicated for my Quicken use.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @billwoolf2

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. Could we get some more information about the issue. What FI are you having difficulty with? Are you able to update the account individually? You can check by going to the investment register then clicking the gear in the top right. From there you should have the option to update now. 

Once you get the chance let us know more and we'll see what we can do so that we're able to try some troubleshooting.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• billwoolf2
    billwoolf2 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I found the answer. Quicken began giving the message: "Quicken online service is unavailable at this time. Please wait ten minutes and try again". This continued for two days. I found the fix to this problem by going to Edit>Preferences->Quicken Id Sync & Alerts; Then click sign on as different user and type "yes" to sign out. Then sign back in with your same user Id and Password. This fixed both the "online service unavailable" problem and my One Step Update problem.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    @billwoolf2

Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear you were able to find the issue and fix it quickly! If you do run into any more issues please let us know so that we're able to take another look!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.