Quicken will not connect to Comenity Direct - Banking

Every time I try to setup online services I get the message. "Sorry we encountered an error. (it's not your fault.) Quicken is having trouble connecting to Comenity Direct - Banking."

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Tucson Tom

It has been my experience that when you receive that type of message - the "It's not your fault" message - you will need to contact Quicken Support so that they can perform a review of your log files and possibly escalate this in order to resolve it.

When you do talk to Quicken Support, make sure to tell them how long you have been receiving this error message.

Here's the 
    LINK to Quicken Support.

Let us know how this goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Tucson Tom

It has been my experience that when you receive that type of message - the "It's not your fault" message - you will need to contact Quicken Support so that they can perform a review of your log files and possibly escalate this in order to resolve it.

When you do talk to Quicken Support, make sure to tell them how long you have been receiving this error message.

Here's the 
    LINK to Quicken Support.

Let us know how this goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Banditz71
    Banditz71 Member ✭✭
    Same issue here :/
  • Banditz71
    Banditz71 Member ✭✭
    > @"Tucson Tom" said:
    > Every time I try to setup online services I get the message. "Sorry we encountered an error. (it's not your fault.) Quicken is having trouble connecting to Comenity Direct - Banking."

Was Quicken Support able to fix the problem? I haven't had a chance to contact them yet ... Thanks
  • Tucson Tom
    Tucson Tom Member
    Quicken has not fixed the problem. Maybe they will do something if others contact them.
  • Banditz71
    Banditz71 Member ✭✭
    OK, thanks ..... I'll be doing that!
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @Banditz71

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. With you having the same error as well contacting Quicken Support will help so that we're able to collect more information so that we can resolve the issue. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

• Banditz71
    Banditz71 Member ✭✭
    Thank you very much!
This discussion has been closed.