Credit Score

Options
alchemy
alchemy Member
edited May 2021 in Reports (Windows)
2 questions
1. I entered my information, but I would like to also check my wife score. Is there a way to do this?
2. I tried to print the report but couldn't find a way. Is there one?

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @alchemy

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. To the first question here the file itself only allows for one persons credit score to be linked to the specific file. You could make another file to have it be connected to the other file.

To the second question you're not able to print out the report directly. If you'd like to have a printout of it I'd recommend taking a screenshot of the report and printing it out. 

If you have any other questions please let us know!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @alchemy

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. To the first question here the file itself only allows for one persons credit score to be linked to the specific file. You could make another file to have it be connected to the other file.

To the second question you're not able to print out the report directly. If you'd like to have a printout of it I'd recommend taking a screenshot of the report and printing it out. 

If you have any other questions please let us know!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.