How do I add a second business

How do I add a second business to the Business version

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi @markfriedman,

It is fairly easy to add a second business in the Home, Business and Rental Property version.

Just do this:
    1. Click the "Business" tab;
    2. Click the "Business Tools" button and choose "Manage Business Information";
    3. Click "Add";
    4. In the Business name field, enter the "Name" of the new business;
    5. In the Description field, enter a description for this business;
    6. In the Owner field, identify whether this business belongs to you or your spouse.
    Let me know if you have any followups.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi @markfriedman,

It is fairly easy to add a second business in the Home, Business and Rental Property version.

Just do this:
    1. Click the "Business" tab;
    2. Click the "Business Tools" button and choose "Manage Business Information";
    3. Click "Add";
    4. In the Business name field, enter the "Name" of the new business;
    5. In the Description field, enter a description for this business;
    6. In the Owner field, identify whether this business belongs to you or your spouse.
    Let me know if you have any followups.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.