Some bank accounts show as updated but transactions are not downloaded

I regularly use One Step Update with established accounts. But over past weeks several of my existing accounts appear to update however transactions do not download into Quicken. I've tried resetting accounts and deactivating then setting them up again however it has not resolved the issue.

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @SavingMy$$

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. Could we get some more information about the accounts having issues. What FI's are they? What type of connection are they running? I'm wondering here if we might not be signed into the program and that might be causing the issue. to start off here let's see if we might be able to fix the issue by signing out and in again. I'll levee steps down below.

1. Go to Edit
    2. Preferences
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)
    Once you've done this let us know how it goes. We'll see what we can do from there.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Answer ✓

Hello @SavingMy$$

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. Could we get some more information about the accounts having issues. What FI's are they? What type of connection are they running? I'm wondering here if we might not be signed into the program and that might be causing the issue. to start off here let's see if we might be able to fix the issue by signing out and in again. I'll levee steps down below.

1. Go to Edit
    2. Preferences
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)
    Once you've done this let us know how it goes. We'll see what we can do from there.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• SavingMy$$
    SavingMy$$ Member ✭✭
    Those steps resolved the issue. I'm curious, why does that process work differently than closing out of application, re-opening application and signing in?
  • Quicken Francisco
    @SavingMy$$

It's a bit different since when you open the program it doesn't sign in again but continues your previous last sign in which could of been a while ago.

When you sign in and out you also refresh connectivity to Quicken servers which in this case helps us getting out downloads up and running again.

This is a short explanation but I'm glad to hear it's working for you! If you have any other questions please let us know.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • SavingMy$$
    SavingMy$$ Member ✭✭
    Thanks for the extra detail in explanation.