cannot delete bill reminders and the bill remiders are multiplying

I have had problems with bill and income reminders every since an update from 2-3 years ago. I have bill reminders that say they are waiting for the next update, but they never disappear and you cannot delete them. Some of these a duplicates of reminders I set up that work. I tried deleting them in the manage bills and reminders. It deletes the one I use but not the "stuck" reminder. When I validated a while back it said there was something wrong with bill reminders. After validation there are 50-100 blank bill reminders. I can delete those (very irritating.) I am up to date on updates.

Best Answer

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello Karyl Wilson, 

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. Just to clarify, the bills you are trying to delete, are they manual or online bills? If they are manual bills you can delete all instances at once. If it is an online biller you will have to remove those individually. 

To delete manual bills select Bills & Income >Manage manual bills & income >Actions drop-down >Delete this instance and all future instances. A visual example is below. 

To delete an online bill select Bills & Income >Settings (gear icon top right) >Manage online biller >Drop down >Remove. A visual example is below. 

Hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma 

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello Karyl Wilson, 

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. Just to clarify, the bills you are trying to delete, are they manual or online bills? If they are manual bills you can delete all instances at once. If it is an online biller you will have to remove those individually. 

To delete manual bills select Bills & Income >Manage manual bills & income >Actions drop-down >Delete this instance and all future instances. A visual example is below. 

To delete an online bill select Bills & Income >Settings (gear icon top right) >Manage online biller >Drop down >Remove. A visual example is below. 

Hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma 
This discussion has been closed.