quick pay

quicken says my anthem account is closed but I can log onto the website. Is there a solution to this.

Best Answer

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Oneputtjo

To clarify, users have the ability to download or import transactions from their Capital One accounts (checking, savings) and credit cards. 

However, at the moment users are unable to track their Capital One online bills. This is because we are working internally with them to resolve potential security concerns on both sides, which is prolonging the inability to be able to add them as an online biller. 

Let me know if this was clarifying. Again sorry about the confusion. 

-Quicken Paloma 

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Hello @Oneputtjo

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. For this particular instance, I would recommend validating your online biller. This can be done by selecting Bills & Income >Settings >Review & Repair >Review & Repair online billers. 

In addition, I have sent you a message regarding some details of your account. 

Please attempt the steps above and let us know how it goes. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • Oneputtjo
    Oneputtjo Member ✭✭
    Get message that detected a biller on server (anthem) which is incomplete and not present locally
  • Quicken Paloma
    Hello @Oneputtjo

Thank you for your response. I have submitted a bug report with our service provider and it is currently being looked into. For the time being if a payment needs to be made please schedule or complete the payment through the biller directly. I will give you updates as I have them in regards to the issue. 

Hope this helps. Please let us know of any questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • Oneputtjo
    Oneputtjo Member ✭✭
    Thanks I have been doing that, also have a problem with Capital One.
  • Quicken Paloma
    edited October 2021
    Hello @Oneputtjo

I apologize you are having issues connecting to Capital One. However, I won't be able to do much since it is not an established online biller at the moment. If you are referring to Capital One as a bank, please elaborate on what the issue is in a separate post. 

Hope this provides clarification.

-Quicken Paloma 
  • Oneputtjo
    Oneputtjo Member ✭✭
    Sorry I don’t really understand that but I have a Capital One credit card
  • Quicken Paloma
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Oneputtjo

To clarify, users have the ability to download or import transactions from their Capital One accounts (checking, savings) and credit cards. 

However, at the moment users are unable to track their Capital One online bills. This is because we are working internally with them to resolve potential security concerns on both sides, which is prolonging the inability to be able to add them as an online biller. 

Let me know if this was clarifying. Again sorry about the confusion. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • Oneputtjo
    Oneputtjo Member ✭✭
    Ok got you hope that gets done
This discussion has been closed.