Quicken and Digital Receipts

Options
With so many merchants providing digital receipts now, does Quicken have any plans to download and manage digital receipts in the future?

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @JB

You raise an interesting question.  I did a quick search here and there hasn't been much discussion of receipts and Quicken.  However I have seen recommendations not to attach pdf files of receipts in Quicken because it can cause the file size to mushroom and that, by itself, can cause other problems.

I think that you might want to consider adding an "Idea Post" here in the Quicken Community to determine (and inform Quicken Inc.) whether there is enough interest for changes to the application that will support management of these in the future.  Here's a link to that section (Product Ideas) of the Community - LINK.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.