Dec Update Issue

Smoker65
Smoker65 Member
I just updated my Quicken with the December update and now all my withdrawal transactions are showing up in quicken as deposits! Instead of deducting the amount, it's adding it! Yes, I have verified I am in the correct cell. I have been using quicken for years so this is not something I am doing. Anyone else seeing this?

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Smoker65,

Can you clarify a couple of things? 

Which version are you now on?  Is this "change" where withdrawals are showing up as deposits affecting only newly downloaded transactions or also affecting all "withdrawals", including all or some older transactions?  Is this happening in only one Quicken register or more than one?  Which financial institution or institutions are involved?

What is the date of your last Quicken backup?

Let us know and we'll go from there.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Smoker65
    Smoker65 Member
    Hello Frankx - I am using the Quicken Windows Subscription with the latest update that just came down.

After the update, I tried to enter new withdrawals and that's when I saw the issue.

This is only for new transactions.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Smoker65,

Okay - but can you confirm if they were downloaded "entries" or manual entries?  I assume they were downloaded - if so which financial institution (or financial institutions) is/are involved?  And how do you download those transactions (Direct Connect, Express Web Connect, or Web Connect)?

Frankx

-  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Smoker65
    Smoker65 Member
    Oh, sorry about that. These were manual entries. I took a screenshot but I don't think I can upload it here.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    To attach a screenshot - just "drag & drop" the file into the message box of your next post here in the community.

Frankx

This discussion has been closed.