How to correct issue with Fidelity Rewards Visa

eheller1
eheller1 Member ✭✭
I have a Fidelity Rewards Visa credit card. When Quicken downloads entries into my Fidelity Rewards Visa account it always uses the word "new" instead of "new Match". All my other credit cards accounts use "new match". It causes confusion because I don't know if it is a match or new entry. How do I correct this?

Answers

• Quicken Jade
    Quicken Jade Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @eheller1, thank you for participating in our community, I do apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused! When you see the word "New" it does mean it's a new transaction and not a match to a manually entered transaction. Is the issue that the transactions should be matching to manual entries or is it the phrasing? Thank you!
  • eheller1
    eheller1 Member ✭✭
    It is matching to the manual entries but it also comes through the same way when adding an entry. That's where it becomes confusing. It says new match on my other credit cards
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    eheller1 said:
    It is matching to the manual entries but it also comes through the same way when adding an entry. That's where it becomes confusing. It says new match on my other credit cards
    Hello eheller1,

Thanks again for speaking with us about this particular trouble. Do you notice anything abnormal with the Fidelity account in the payee column, or the dates or amounts? Also, check the FITID column to see if the numbers there are matching for multiple transactions.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • eheller1
    eheller1 Member ✭✭
    I don't know what FITID means are where to find it. I did check for any difference between my Fidelity account and my other credit cards and the only difference I can see is Fidelity is listed as Express Web Connection and most of my other accounts ( but not all) are listed as Direct Connection. Could that make a difference?
    Earl
This discussion has been closed.