Quicken updates showing incorrect Chase balances

Options
Quicken is properly downloading Chase credit card transactions, but not correctly updating online balances. If I accept downloaded transactions, I cannot reconcile the accounts (i.e., they are off by the amounts downloaded). Quicken shows an online balance that is different from the (correct) one actually shown on the Chase website, despite "recognizing" the transactions.

Comments

• tew53080
    tew53080 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Not just Chase credit cards. Capital one and PNC correctly downloading transactions but not online balances.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jimaikins said:
    Quicken is properly downloading Chase credit card transactions, but not correctly updating online balances. If I accept downloaded transactions, I cannot reconcile the accounts (i.e., they are off by the amounts downloaded). Quicken shows an online balance that is different from the (correct) one actually shown on the Chase website, despite "recognizing" the transactions.
    Hey jimaikins, 

I see how this could be confusing. Are any of the transactions being downloaded still appearing as 'pending' in your bank's online transaction history?

Thanks,

Quicken Jared
This discussion has been closed.