Missing check numbers from Huntington

Moorhatch
Moorhatch Member ✭✭
Until about 3-4 days ago, downloads from Huntington bank said "substitute check", the amount and the check number. Now each line says only "substitute check" and the amount. In order to determine which checks have cleared, I have to go to the Huntington account to determine which check is which. I called the bank, and, not surprisingly, I was told they changed nothing, and it must be a change from Quicken's end. Did something happen in the last update to cause this problem. Am I alone in experiencing this problem?

Comments

• Moorhatch
    Moorhatch Member ✭✭
    Update: When downloading from the bank, the check numbers are present. The problem lies with Quicken.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Hello @Moorhatch,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. To clarify, when you state that you downloaded from the bank are you referring to importing a QFX (webconnect) file? 

Also, could you please submit a bug report with the log files? To do this select Help >Report a problem. Having this will allow us to take a further look and obtain a better understanding of the issue. 

When you have a moment please submit a bug report and let us know. 

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.