Anyone having problems paying ADT with Quick Pay?

I have been paying ADT with Quick Pay since that system was put in place. I have not had a problem until now. Now I get a message from Quicken that there is a problem with the ADT site and the payment was rejected but ADT says there is no problem on their side.

Best Answer

• Dennis6@
    Dennis6@ Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Jade -

Bottom line, you were helpful, and it looks like your suggestion to Review and Repair online billers worked. I have not tried to pay yet, but the setup finally looks right. Here is background:

State Farm had not been working from the beginning but the other day when your phone support person said it should be now, I tried again. I have 8 separate policies. I never got them to show before but this time 6 policies showed. However, there was one policy showing that must be one I cancelled many years ago and 3 automotive policies did not show. (All the non-automotive policies did show correctly). After I did what you recommended, at first, I just got one line for State Farm saying, "Waiting on Next Bill", but no info on the actual policies. However, when I did a routine update of all accounts from my home screen, all the State Farm policies showed in what appears to be the proper manner. The one extra still shows. I asked State Farm about that, and they just said it was not now a current policy. I will run this down further with them, but I believe it is a policy that I cancelled several years ago. I can just delete it from the Quicken list and be fine, but you might want your guys to see why they picked up a non-active policy number.

As mentioned, the setup now looks right. I have not tried to pay one of the policies yet because I already paid the one that was due using Check Pay so I would not be late trying to get Quick Pay to work. I will Pay the next bill with Quick Pay and, hopefully, it will work but, as I said, the setup now looks correct, so I am encouraged. Thanks for your help!

Dennis

Answers

• Hello @Dennis6@,

Thank you for coming to the Community to report the issues you are having, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this. 

The ADT Security biller is currently showing as "degraded". This just means that there are known issues with this biller currently. I will go ahead and report the issue internally on your behalf. 

These issues go through our service provider and the biller themselves so, unfortunately, we do not have an ETA as to when it will be resolved. However, you should receive communication via email when the issue has been resolved.

Thank you!

Quicken Alyssa

• Dennis6@
    Dennis6@ Member ✭✭✭
    Thank you. I had been paying ADT with Quick Pay since the new system was implemented but it did not work this time. Your phone help people did not know what you are telling me. Also, now that I have you, State Farm has been an issue from the beginning. I asked the Quicken support person about that today and he thought State Farm was now working. I tried it and did get further than I have in the past but still not able to use Quick Pay with State Farm. Any input on this one? Thanks again. :
  • Quicken Jade
    Quicken Jade Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Dennis6@, I do apologize that our phone support was unaware of this issue and any inconvenience that may have caused you. I did take a look at State Farm and they are not experiencing any known issues. Can you tell me more about what happens when you try and use Quick Pay with State Farm? I would also recommend that you go to Settings at the top right of your bills page, then Review and Repair, and select Review and Repair Online Billers. Please let me know if that helps, thanks!
    - Quicken Jade
  • Dennis6@
    Dennis6@ Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Jade -

Bottom line, you were helpful, and it looks like your suggestion to Review and Repair online billers worked. I have not tried to pay yet, but the setup finally looks right. Here is background:

State Farm had not been working from the beginning but the other day when your phone support person said it should be now, I tried again. I have 8 separate policies. I never got them to show before but this time 6 policies showed. However, there was one policy showing that must be one I cancelled many years ago and 3 automotive policies did not show. (All the non-automotive policies did show correctly). After I did what you recommended, at first, I just got one line for State Farm saying, "Waiting on Next Bill", but no info on the actual policies. However, when I did a routine update of all accounts from my home screen, all the State Farm policies showed in what appears to be the proper manner. The one extra still shows. I asked State Farm about that, and they just said it was not now a current policy. I will run this down further with them, but I believe it is a policy that I cancelled several years ago. I can just delete it from the Quicken list and be fine, but you might want your guys to see why they picked up a non-active policy number.

As mentioned, the setup now looks right. I have not tried to pay one of the policies yet because I already paid the one that was due using Check Pay so I would not be late trying to get Quick Pay to work. I will Pay the next bill with Quick Pay and, hopefully, it will work but, as I said, the setup now looks correct, so I am encouraged. Thanks for your help!

Dennis
This discussion has been closed.