Mark As Paid

Options
Question: When I mark a bill as paid in "Bills and Income" why doesn't that payment show in my Quicken account as pending?
Would be nice if it did and deduct it from my account balance then show as cleared once my bank does. Otherwise, it won't show at all until my bank clears it.

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Iggy502000

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. To clarify, you can set your bill to be automatically entered into your register before the payment/due date.

To do this go to Bills & Income then select the bill in question and select Edit this instance and all future instances. On the pop up screen on the bottom left side select Optional Setting. This will allow you to select the bill to be entered into your register automatically and how many days before the due/payment date. See the visual example below. This particular bill is set to be automatically entered 3 days in advance but you may select 1-999 days in advance. 

Once you have set your bill to be automatically entered select the account where the funds will be withdrawn from and on the top right-hand side select the  Reminders (clock) icon and make sure that the Don't show reminders bubble is NOT filled in. In the example below you will see in this particular register the reminder are selected to show for the next 30 days, but you can choose the amount best suited for your needs/preferences. 

Hope this helps. Please let me know of any questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.