Income and bill reminders not showing in register

Paintman
Paintman Member
Up until the Charles Schwab fixes, I could enter future income and bill reminders and they would populate immediately in my register. They no longer populate and have not populated for the past few months. What is the fix?

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Paintman

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this difficulty. For this particular instance, I would recommend checking the Optional Setting in your bill/income. 

To do this select Bills & Income, then the bill in question, next right-click and select edit. On the pop-up window select Optional Setting and change next to the auto-enter X days in advance. A visual example is below. 

When you select change, ensure that you have checked the option "Automatically enter" and select the number of days before the payment/due date. You will have the option of 1-999 days. Once everything looks correct or to your liking click OK. 

When you have a moment please check the optional setting and follow the steps above. Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.