CC-800 on 7 accounts of Hudson Valley Credit Union

Options
stelios
stelios Member ✭✭
I'm at Version R37.67 build: 217.1.37.67 for Windows 10 Enterprise. After I accepted the prior level to this one I started to get the subject error. I have been ignoring it as all my accounts appear to be OK and updating w/o any problems. [Removed-Disruptive] Any fixes or updates to this apparently erroneous error code?

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @stelios,

I understand that you are upset with this error message, but could you please tell us whether there is any potential reason why you might be seeing this warning message?  I am not saying that your viewpoint and related frustration is wrong or unwarranted, I just want to try and determine why you are seeing this behavior.

Is there any chance that you clicked on the "Fix It" button to investigate further?  Also, just in case you need this to go away immediately, have you considered reverting your Quicken application to the prior version/build to make it go away?  If not, I suggest that you take that step.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• stelios
    stelios Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hi @Frankx and Thanks for reply.
    I've not clicked on the "Fix it" button nor have I gone back to prior version as there is no apparent problem with the bank account data.
    Hoping for some reasonable explanation from Quicken Development or Customer Support, for this error code to appear while no evidence of a problem, before I take any action.
    Thanks again for your care and reply.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @stelios

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. If you haven't already, I suggest referring to the Help Article linked below for more information regarding error CC-800. 

https://www.quicken.com/support/error-message-when-updating-accounts-cc-800

In addition, the Quicken Community is a user-to-user forum so obtaining an answer directly from the developers will not be possible. However, our moderators and other users are available to assist you with troubleshooting and answering questions. 

Hope this provides clarification. Let us know of other questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.