Trying to add new mortgage account: "No loan accounts found" message

I recently completed a re-fi of my house. I am trying to add the new mortgage account. After going through the "add account" process and Quicken connects with my lender, returns a message of "No loan accounts found."

I am looking for any suggestions on fixes or work-arounds.

A couple of notes:
* I had "successfully" added the new mortgage, but there was an error in the principal. So, I deleted the account. And the few times, I have tried since, I have received the above message of "No loan accounts found." I, too, have tried a few days apart.
* Yes, my username and PW are correct; the "add account" tool is connecting to the lender.
* The "Add Account" tool creates a new asset/house. So, I am thinking I will delete the original asset once I get the mortgage added.
* I, too, have closed out the old mortgage.

Thanks in advance for any assistance/guidance.

Matt

Answers

• Kenneth Goodwin
    Kenneth Goodwin Member ✭✭✭
    If you deleted the account, how do you connect to the institution?
  • > @Kenneth Goodwin said:
    > If you deleted the account, how do you connect to the institution?

In the process of adding the asset (and the mortgage), Quicken asks for your log-in credentials to check for the new account. After connecting to the lender, Quicken returns a message of "No loan accounts found." This is the issue I am trying to resolve. The loan is there but Quicken isn't finding/grabbing it.
This discussion has been closed.