Downloaded transactions are not displayed in Downloaded Transaction Window

Options
Ever since the software update BEFORE Ver: R38.29 Build 27.1.38.2, Quicken is broken. It started first with transactions I wanted to send to my bank, which initially appeared to be successful, however, when finished, the bank's transaction numbers were not populated, even though the lightning bolt displayed as if a successful send. However, no transactions were downloaded. I tried again, and got notification that the transactions I sent (Quicken tried to resend these transactions) were duplicates, and did not process them, and still no transactions from my bank were downloaded.

This has been going on now since early Jan 2022. I tried to "reset" the account, but Quicken I get a pop up window that says "Can't reset because there are downloaded transactions that must be accepted into the account register or transaction list. But no transactions are displayed to accept.

Also, I noticed the issue with the Red Flag, as well a notification of 2 checks from 2019 that need to be printed. I NEVER print checks.

My register is now a mess. I have used Qucken forever (30+ years) with never a problem.

I hope this gets resolved immediately.

I will be making a call to Quicken this week.

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Kthychrls

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having these issues. While there seems to be several issues, one thing that I would recommend starting with checking what checks Quicken thinks need to be printed. 

To check for this select Tools >Write and Print Checks. In the pop-up window, you will see which checks are in queue for printing and from what account(s). The check(s) can then be deleted by selecting the "more actions" drop-down menu. A visual example is below. 

Hope this helps start the process of sorting out your Quicken file!

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.