How do I download transactions for 4 products from one website (Capital One and 360)

Options
I have a checking and savings account with Capital One 360 and two Capital One credit cards. I can access all 4 through a single Capital One login. When I download transactions, I only get the checking account. How can I get the transactions form all 4 downlaoded?

Best Answer

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I have a checking and savings account with Capital One 360 and two Capital One credit cards. I can access all 4 through a single Capital One login. When I download transactions, I only get the checking account. How can I get the transactions form all 4 downlaoded?
    Hello @floridaoldman,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this trouble with connecting Capital One credit card accounts. Thank you for bringing this matter before the Quicken Community for discussion.

What selection are you making from the Best Results dropdown list in the Add Account window? It may be that you should be selecting 'Capital One Card Services' for the two credit card accounts, and 'Capital One 360' for the other accounts. 

I look forward to hearing more from you regarding this matter, should you have the chance to drop by the Quicken Community for further correspondence. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @floridaoldman,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this trouble with connecting Capital One credit card accounts. Thank you for bringing this matter before the Quicken Community for discussion.

What selection are you making from the Best Results dropdown list in the Add Account window? It may be that you should be selecting 'Capital One Card Services' for the two credit card accounts, and 'Capital One 360' for the other accounts. 

I look forward to hearing more from you regarding this matter, should you have the chance to drop by the Quicken Community for further correspondence. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • floridaoldman
    Options
    Thank you, worked fine.
This discussion has been closed.