One Step Update is not working. When will it be fixed?

I can no longer trust the balances shown in Quicken as there are missing transaction but I can't tell which ones.

Are you (Quicken) going to offer rebates to users who can't rely on your program?

Answers

• dondgc
    dondgc Member ✭✭✭
    > @cajim said:
    > I can no longer trust the balances shown in Quicken as there are missing transaction but I can't tell which ones.
    >
    > Are you (Quicken) going to offer rebates to users who can't rely on your program?

This is a widespread problem across Quicken since the January 3 update. However, at first glance at the "recent discussions" it doesn't appear there is one single problem. That's because people report it according to dozens of individual institutions (in my case, PayPal, and in the other comment on this thread, USAA) Scroll through recent discussions and see how many variations on the "account not updating" theme you see. Clearly, One step update via web connect for some accounts was messed up on Jan 3. There appears to be no timeline to get it fixed. I will be watching and hoping you get a response from Quicken.
  • ejkimmd
    ejkimmd Member ✭✭
    edited February 2022
    Supposedly there was a Quicken Cloud account problem that is now fixed and I was able to update a few of my accounts but now the balances are all wrong and there are unreconciled transactions that came out of nowhere. [Removed-Disruptive]
This discussion has been closed.