Citibank credit card transactions are downloading, but not adding the to the register

ghstudio
ghstudio Member ✭✭✭
My register shows the last transaction for my American Airlines citibank card as 12/23/2021. My Citibank account shows transactions in 2022. Quicken downloads 896 transactions on an upload, however the 2022 transactions don't show on the register....and no error messages. I have reset the account and it has not fixed the problem. My other citicard (Costco) downloads correctly. version R39.23 Build 27.1.39.23

Comments

• Quicken Jade
    Quicken Jade Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @ghstudio, I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. Do you have automatic entry on, where transactions are automatically added to the register? Or do you have to accept them from the bottom of the register? I look forward to your reply, thanks!
    - Quicken Jade
  • ghstudio
    ghstudio Member ✭✭✭
    there are no filters (reset button is grey) and I have sorted the transactions and made sure I'm looking at the latest date. The last entry I see is a regular monthly payment made on 12/23/22. Checking the citibank site, they show transactions in 2022. There are no error messages in quicken and the "update" comletes successfully, it just doesn't show any results. Automated entry is: off.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    ghstudio said:
    there are no filters (reset button is grey) and I have sorted the transactions and made sure I'm looking at the latest date. The last entry I see is a regular monthly payment made on 12/23/22. Checking the citibank site, they show transactions in 2022. There are no error messages in quicken and the "update" comletes successfully, it just doesn't show any results. Automated entry is: off.
    Hello @ghstudio

I am sorry that this issue remains unresolved for the moment. Thank you for continuing to keep in contact with us about the problem.

First, do you see an option like the one depicted in the image below at the bottom of the screen, just below your register?

You may see an option that says 'Accept All' nearby; it may be necessary to click this button in order to move the transactions into the register.

Next, be sure to save a backup by going to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen. When you toggle the Automated Entry option to the ON position and perform a One Step Update, do you notice a difference in the transaction downloads?

I hope this is helpful, and I look forward to your response.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • ghstudio
    ghstudio Member ✭✭✭
    tried all of those things...none worked. I did, however, solve the problem. I have two credit cards from Citibank....I disabled online update for both. Then I added the first one back and said "don't add to quicken" for the second card. It updated the first card correctly. I then went back and activated on-line update for the second account and when given a choice of cards, the first had a notation "do not add to quicken" (which I ignored) and I added the second card linked to it's account...updated and the second account updated correctly. At least I am now up to date....we'll see what happens over the next few days...will both be updated. I hope so.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    ghstudio said:
    tried all of those things...none worked. I did, however, solve the problem. I have two credit cards from Citibank....I disabled online update for both. Then I added the first one back and said "don't add to quicken" for the second card. It updated the first card correctly. I then went back and activated on-line update for the second account and when given a choice of cards, the first had a notation "do not add to quicken" (which I ignored) and I added the second card linked to it's account...updated and the second account updated correctly. At least I am now up to date....we'll see what happens over the next few days...will both be updated. I hope so.
    @ghstudio

Thanks for speaking with me once again about this issue, and for bringing me more updates. I am sorry that the problem was not resolved by the troubleshooting steps recommended earlier, although I am happy to hear that a resolution was, indeed, achieved.

Feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns.

Thanks again,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.