Citibank Credit Card transactions don't all download, some do, some don't ...Help!!

CEH
CEH Member
I use Quicken Premier.. I have the credit cards set up with Express Web Connect. However, after I reconciled the accounts, I hadn't updated for a while.. then when I do, it brings down some, but not all the transactions. If I try again, it doesnt fix it. Then, if I try and go into the Credit card account and download from there, I end up with a # of duplicate transactions (not all)... why doesn't it show "match" for the duplicates and not duplicate... Last year when this happened, i deleted the account and rebuilt it (not seamlessly), was still then missing a limited date range for some reason.. we had already categorized almost the whole year, so hate to have to go through this painful, frustrating process again... Does this happen to any one else? Is there an easy solve? Really appreciate any help

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022
    I use Quicken Premier.. I have the credit cards set up with Express Web Connect. However, after I reconciled the accounts, I hadn't updated for a while.. then when I do, it brings down some, but not all the transactions. If I try again, it doesnt fix it. Then, if I try and go into the Credit card account and download from there, I end up with a # of duplicate transactions (not all)... why doesn't it show "match" for the duplicates and not duplicate... Last year when this happened, i deleted the account and rebuilt it (not seamlessly), was still then missing a limited date range for some reason.. we had already categorized almost the whole year, so hate to have to go through this painful, frustrating process again... Does this happen to any one else? Is there an easy solve? Really appreciate any help
    Hello @CEH,

I am sorry to hear about this issue regarding transaction downloads. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community.

Currently, there is an Open Alert regarding connection problems in accounts associated with Citibank that may be related to the situation you are describing. I will link the thread where updates about this alert are being posted here

I hope that is helpful.

Thanks again,

Quicken Jared 
  • CEH
    CEH Member
    Thank you!
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    CEH said:
    Thank you!
    Hello @CEH

It is no problem, at all; I am happy to hear that the information I provided was helpful. 

Feel free to reach out again with any other concerns or questions you may have.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.