USAA Visa Account

Options
I have several USAA Federal Savings Bank accounts, including a Visa account. I sync all the accounts regularly, with no recent issues. Suddenly, all of the accounts sync except the Visa account. The search results show that this account syncs with zero updates for the Vlsa account. Has anyone else had this problem? I have not made any recent changes to my Quicken accounts for settings.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gbmaynard said:
    I have several USAA Federal Savings Bank accounts, including a Visa account. I sync all the accounts regularly, with no recent issues. Suddenly, all of the accounts sync except the Visa account. The search results show that this account syncs with zero updates for the Vlsa account. Has anyone else had this problem? I have not made any recent changes to my Quicken accounts for settings.
    Hello @gbmaynard

I am sorry that you are being affected by these issues with syncing. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community. 

Currently, there is an Open Alert regarding USAA Federal Savings Bank and connectivity issues that is very likely to be related to what you are experiencing. You can follow the discussion thread linked here for further details and any future updates.

I hope that is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • schmieg
    schmieg Member ✭✭
    Options
    > @gbmaynard said:
    > I have several USAA Federal Savings Bank accounts, including a Visa account. I sync all the accounts regularly, with no recent issues. Suddenly, all of the accounts sync except the Visa account. The search results show that this account syncs with zero updates for the Vlsa account. Has anyone else had this problem? I have not made any recent changes to my Quicken accounts for settings.

I am having exactly the same problem. Quicken is having very real problems as I have also lost access to PNC and US Bank, but the USAA is different in that only one of the accounts is not updating.
  • Penny Pincher 747
    Options
    Currently, there is an Open Alert regarding USAA Federal Savings Bank and connectivity issues that is very likely to be related to what you are experiencing. Looks like they are still working on it since the last post is 4/15/22 You can follow the discussion thread linked below for further details and any future updates. https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7911201/ongoing-4-15-22-usaa-federal-savings-bank-cc-502-fdp-102#latest
This discussion has been closed.