Quicken Deleting accounts

Options
My accounts keep getting deleted from Quicken since the recent update. I am unable to restore accounts. Quicken is saying appears accounts have been deleted from file. They are viewable except having a circle with red line through it.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022
    Options
    dallenjr@ said:
    My accounts keep getting deleted from Quicken since the recent update. I am unable to restore accounts. Quicken is saying appears accounts have been deleted from file. They are viewable except having a circle with red line through it.
    Hello @“dallenjr@“,

I do apologize about these issues with accounts seemingly disappearing. Thank you for discussing this with us here on the Quicken Community.

Have you attempted to restore a backup file saved just prior to the most recent update? We recommend saving backups often by going to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Provided that these have been saved regularly, you should be able to access a recent backup and restore it by going to the same menu and selecting Restore a Backup File...

Also, where is your current active data file located? You can check this anytime by going to File > Show this file on my computer... in the upper menu mentioned previously. 

I look forward to seeing your reply.

Thank you, 

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.